Monday, September 22, 2008

Progress

Ok, so after 2 hours this afternoon I finally have a new background. But still no fun little gadgets and gizmos that make pages so fun to check out. I don't know how I ever even graduated high school as it seems I don't know how to follow directions very well.

Poor Deanna. She is patiently waiting for me to contact her so she can help but it seems I just can't get it together. I can just see her shaking her head and sighing.

Thank you Kim for your wonderful blog. I have been watching and learning from you. My aim is to have something someday that is as enjoyable as yours to read. I still haven't figured out how to get my music there though. Guess I'll just continue to listen to yours.

And to my followers, still nothing deep and profound to share. Thank you for much patience and still checking in.

My brain is taxed for today.

Until next time.

1 comment:

Kent and TerriLyn said...

Very cute! good job, Michelle!

Kids find another friend

Kids find another friend

Kids with Mickey

Kids with Mickey
Fun started at the hotel